Friday, June 6, 2008

Destination Weddings in Puerto Vallarta

Destination Weddings in Puerto Vallarta


Destination Weddings in Puerto Vallarta

Imagine getting married in the balmy breeze at sunset on the Mexican Pacific. The invited guests are hand chosen, numbers are limited and everyone looks bronzed and happy. In fact, you are the entire focus of the weeklong event. Can you picture a more romantic way to get married?

In recent years, destination weddings have moved to the forefront from what was previously a fledgling industry existing only for those with connections. What makes a destination wedding different from just getting married in some exotic locale? Invited guests invariably say, as Christine recently enthused, “This is the best experience I’ve ever had. I wish I had known about it when my husband and I got married. It’s unique and something that can only happen when the entire trip is focused on the wedding. I’ll remember it for the rest of my life.”

Superlatives aside, a destination wedding is created within the framework of the destination. In our case, Puerto Vallarta offers specific elements that factor into its appeal in a major way.

Numerous activities are available for the entire family or wedding party.

Start organizing your wedding by finding the perfect location in one of Mexican Destinations' Luxury Villas

No comments: